How peculiar.....
Friday, September 30, 2005

Well I won't have alot of time 2morrow so I shall blog today.... I have no idea how to start this...... ah.. ha...... Ok lately normal tv *meaning RTM, TV3, NT7 and 8TV* have been in a korean frenzy.... I guess it started with 8TV showing them korean series at prime time which is at 8.30pm... and the show ain't a old one for your info.... Ok so 8tv showed Love Story in Harvard which has Kim Rae Won and Kim Tae Hee? Soon after, ntv7 replaced it's chinese series 9.05 slot with a korean series Lovers in Paris which has Park Shin Yang, Kim Eun Jun and Lee Dong Gun. Now even tv2 has a korean series called Stained Glass which is pretty new compared to it's predecessors on tv2... it has Lee Dong Gun and swoon..... Kim Sung Su *saliva starts to flow drastically, in the mouth though*.

These new series are new mind U... it's either 2003 or 2004 series... so relatively new lar... And after Love Story in Harvard ended it was replaced with Spring Day which has Ji Jin Hee and Cho In Sung *Apparently he's good but didn't get to catch his performance so far, sorry chienz and michelle*. But this entry ain't gonna talk about the korean series making a storm on our tv stations but a series in particular or rather a person in the particular series. The person ain't Kim Sung Su mind U although he's so bergaya.....

Ok so while watchin parts of Love story in Harvard, me Dad *yeah me dad* decide to leave the tv on to catch the new show on ntv7, so I gleefully watched to waste time and avoid studying... hehe... Well the starting was ok got introduced to all the characters.... the lead actress was pretty silly..... Then when the show ended, it wasn't the usual summary of clips of the episode but instead clips of the fliming which seemed odd to me...

I checked out the internet for more news and apparently, Lovers in Paris had a higher viewership in Korea than Dae Jang Geum..... It couldn't be that bad huh? So I missed a couple of episodes cause I wasn't a korean serial fan anyway so I wasn't missing out on anything, besides the lead actor wasn't all that good looking... hehe Then I caught it again this week... I purposely alotted time for it except yesterday because of the evil devil....

The show ain't half bad though it wasn't very good but well the chemistry between the characters especially the main ones were good. Some would say it was exceptional. Suffice to say they had strong chemistry. I felt the only eye candy in the show was Lee Dong Gun *not the lead* even the supporting actress wasn't all that pretty... * wah how insulting* she looked really bitchy which really suited her role....

OK so as I was watching the show.... I actually felt attracted to Park Shin Yang the guy who plays the lead.... yeah he was the typical idiotic rich kid who likes things his way and arrogant not to mention smart. But there was something about his character which really caught me eye.... and he has this really wonderful smile..... yeah he ain't a really good looking fella but when eh smiles it looks genuine, he actually looks happy *yeah I know smiles are like that* I dunno I must be crazy or something.... I think he's pretty old though..... born in 68 so he's like 40 in 3 years so he's 37 I guess.... woo so old...

I guess I don't like him but the character in the series but still if someone else plays it I don't think I would feel the same.... He seems really cool too.... Argh..... I'm so lost for words..... well if it helps here's a picture of him.... Oh yeah he has a really cool site too. Click Park Shin Yang to check it out.... Well since I'm so lost for words, I can't really describe the attraction guess U could just catch it urself huh.....

Woo I seem to be writing really long entries these days eh? Well I guess that's about it.... Ah... here's a pic for U reader's out there to see who Park Shin Yang is and see his smile.... hehe.. This is a newer pic.. his older pics aren't that nice.. to me..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here's a picture of the oh so bergaya Kim Sung Su.... *swoon.......*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Them pics are taken from here a pretty large korean site for them actors and actress and dramas and well everything korean.... GO check it out if You wanna.....

Labels: ,


Robbstar froze at 4:29 pm
|

W a i t i n g
W o n d e r e r

Robbstar
spends a lot of time at HELP University College.
believes in fate.
infatuated by Godiva Choccies.
intrigued by the concept of Life and Death.
laughs at chinese version of shiftstick.
"lives on" idols in particular the second wonder.
misses Beary Fishy,
though not anymore.
stares at grass.
immerses self in

occasionally...

W o n d e r s
Damien Rice.
Dashboard Confessional.
Death Cab For Cutie.
Everclear.
Hawthorne Heights.
Jack Johnson.
Jason Mraz.
John Mayer.
Kaiser Chiefs.
Lee Hom.
Nada Surf.
Quietdrive.
Snow patrol.
The All-American Rejects.
The Fray .
The Wallflowers.
Third Eye Blind.
Yellowcard.

W a t c h e r s
[ v ] aka Little Tree Spirit.
Brook.O.Meo.
Budak Budak Berborak.
Cat chan.
Chienz.
Coffeeholic.
Edmond.
Foong Yue.
Fan Sheng.
Felicia.
Hazwani.
Hedaya.
Jac.
Jack.
Joe Ee.
Kuan Ming.
Peridot.
Rachel.
Roberta the Sleepy Carrot.
Sarah Lee.
Shu Wei.
Siu Fai.
Sook Yeen.
Takuma .
Vatty.
Wan Yian .
YuuEne.
Zyenn.

W a r m e r s

I c e

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

B i g H e l p e r s
Deviantart
Dynamic Drive
Photobucket

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com